Microsoft Office 365
To get access to the Microsoft Office 365 suite just follow these steps:
1. Click this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office
2. Enter your Prescott College email address in the box and click ‘Get Started’
3. Select ‘I’m a student’
4. You’ll need to fill out some information including your name and a password. Microsoft will also send a verification code to your PC email address to make sure it’s active.
5. Your account has been created. Log into Office.com and you will find a button that says ‘Install apps’ in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
6. Click Microsoft 365 Apps and the download will begin.
7. When the download completes, run it and after it’s installed, you’ll use your email address as the username and the password you set above to activate Office.
If you did these steps previously and forgot your password when trying to access office.com again or trying to install it on a new computer just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you to get access to your account once again.